Nice military camp

gseuser

Elite Member
Got into a spot yesterday that was a large military camp. It’s been hunted hard before the landowner says. I went low and slow with the Nox and was able to find some really cool finds! I’m super excited about the New York Staff cuff button. I was thinking “in Kansas??” A large variety has already come from here. I found a general service cuff last weekend and some roundballs but the owner was making me salivate telling me what the other people had found. Another one of my favorite finds is the .69 minie ball. That thing is HUGE! And I’ve never heard of them coming out of Kansas. I figured it was more of an eastern/southern thing. And I believe that bullet in the middle is a post war spencer or something. Not 100% sure. Thanks for looking!
1a4a8ee4e864afb624de10131ae4c32a.jpg
8a7c17699192736db68f48a845ef0bf8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice finds, and a nice variety, but yea the 69's and many other bullets of different cal . and size are very common . Well here on the Mo. side we find anything from buc balls up to the big 69 minies. And some pretty rare types also. Even though the area your hunting may have been hunted hard there is probably still some more goodies awaiting to be found. HH and cingrats on the saves.

Great finds and awesome button. Looks like they didn't get it all!

Yep its true, a place is never really "hunted out". Maybe for the person that says it is.:lol:

Nice finds.

Back
Top Bottom