4 ring weekend all junk

seas1to2

4 ring weekend all junk

spent about 9 hours hunting low tide with PI but could only find the junk.Also learn that I can get over 20 hours on this unit using rechargeable batteries :wow:. used it for 12 hours last week an nine this past week an still going strong. the last 1 1/2 hours was with the elite an got another junk ring ( charm), then the next day at a park got another junk ring :(... the little rectangular thing is copper an say." God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change etc. etc."

Attachments

• P1010003.JPG
    P1010003.JPG
    174.7 KB · Views: 492
Re: 4 ring weekend all junk

A ring is a ring Sea's congrats :) Gnarly looking coins you got there :)

Even junk rings... are still better than pulltabs!

Nice haul anyway. :yes:

Do you prefer the Elite to the PI?

Carol K said:
Even junk rings... are still better than pulltabs!

Nice haul anyway. :yes:

Do you prefer the Elite to the PI?
they both have there good points. The Elite was the first machine I have ever owned an it does very well in the dirt, sand, wet sand an even out to about a ft. of water, very simple to pin point with. the PI PRO I got just for water hunting an I like that it is eaiser to swing in the water than the DD coil.It is a little deeper a very smooth running in the surf, no false sounds even if you bump the ground an I do like the fact that you have almost no Idea what you are about to find in the scoop :shock: :shock: . so for the type of hunting I do they are each good at what they do

You got to to clean away the junk so you can get to the good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom