Stack Update - Silver

ace250

I don't know if it's just a lucky streak or people cashing in change for holiday gifts, or both, but I have been finding silver in almost every box recently. Got a double-digit silver boxes of halves and yesterday some silver in dimes.

Building my collection 50c/10c at a time!

Cool videos, CRHing looks like fun, I may give it a shot as a winter hobby, Do you have to know someone at the banks to get the halves? I have asked a few times if they have single rolls but they never do. Maybe they already save them for someone

Cool videos, CRHing looks like fun, I may give it a shot as a winter hobby, Do you have to know someone at the banks to get the halves? I have asked a few times if they have single rolls but they never do. Maybe they already save them for someone
Most banks have several customers that always ask for halves, so it's usually first come, first served. Just have them order a $500 box, and buy a few rolls at a time. Ask for the vault teller.

Great Vids Ace! Thank you!
Off I go to the bank! Snowed in and super cold today, body hasnt adjusted to it yet, so whats a feller to do?:laughing:
The Wife got a 1960 Canadian dime in her change yesterday, rubbed my nose in it when I got home from hunting! She finds more silver without a detector than I do with one! You do as well:lol:
Mud

Great Vids Ace! Thank you!
Off I go to the bank! Snowed in and super cold today, body hasnt adjusted to it yet, so whats a feller to do?:laughing:
The Wife got a 1960 Canadian dime in her change yesterday, rubbed my nose in it when I got home from hunting! She finds more silver without a detector than I do with one! You do as well:lol:
Mud
Good luck mud. This is really a hobby that started to scratch the silver-itch during the long winters that we have. It also doesn't hurt that it produces. finds aren't as old though.

Back
Top Bottom