• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Where to part with your gold...

Good Posts, I was starting to wonder once I start finding gold or whatever where should I take it or sell it. But you guys just answered me. I think I will try them out once I start finding stuff. Thanks

Midwest, how can you beat 95% of market value for gold and 90% for Plat and Silver, you cant anywhere?

I found a 11grm plat ring and made some local calls and was offered $160 top end for it. Midwest paid almost $350:shock:

Jamie

Has anyone used the ARA one yet, with the stone removal as well? I hear only 2 percent is what they take, unless its changed since I read their site a few months ago.

I think you guys are nuts to sell. That IS real money. It'll be the only money worth anything when things get REALLY bad. Hold on to that precious metal folks.

Some years ago I knew a coin dealer who said there is only a couple of dollars of gold in any ring. After moving and selling some rings at another coin dealer I received way more money than I thought they would be worth. Maybe I could have gotten more from some that are mentioned in this post, I'm pretty sure of that, but I am postive that the first coin dealer was a total crook.

I'm not talking market value at the moment. I mean precious metals ARE real money. Not Federal reserve notes that will be worth nothing in the future.

I'll take my chances with cash. Although I'll hold onto my gold a bit longer as I think there is still some upward movement in the price of gold. People are hoarding gold now as they are paranoid about the economic collapse, and companies selling gold are playing up these fears. But once the economy stabilizes the price of gold will drop and the gold hoarders will have lost money.

I'm not naive enough to think that it is impossible for the economy to collapse completely. But people have been proclaiming the sky is falling since the beginning of time. I don't think we are close enough to that point to worry.

Call me silly if you want, but there is so much gold hoarding that I believe it will benefit silver. Not that I believe the price of silver will ever pass that of gold, but I do think the overall growth will be stronger and steadier. There are definately not as many silver mines as there are gold mines. That is why I personally keep silver bullion in a safe, rather than cash in the bank!

I will only us ARA. They are fast, very friendly. Only take 2%. They return your stones if you ask for them. Sold my gold on Friday, received my check on Monday. Door to door time was 7 days. Call them if you have any questions.

ARA has been getting rave reviews on several forums, from pirates that I trust. My next treasure dump will be with them. I'll be taking my payout in gold and silver, if I wanted more paper I'd buy some Charmin.:lol:

Cheers,

BDA:cool:

I just received a check from Midwest Refineries over the weekend.

I decided to test them out after reviewing a number of positive reviews here on this site.

total turnaround was about a week (check in hand)

I sent in a pair of 14K cufflinks that had been sitting in a drawer gathering dust and they paid out at 95% of spot @ $1118 ($314 @ .57/oz)

very satisfied

Tony

Back
Top Bottom