My favorite old Tesoro Inca

Cherry Picker

Forum Supporter
Was going through some water damaged pictures and found one using my favorite detector from the 80s. A Tesoro Inca. Found many keepers with this unit. Sorry the picture isn't so good.

Attachments

• Tesoro-Inca.jpg
    Tesoro-Inca.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 211
July 1983 --- Tesoro Inca --- The change for me to switch to 85% Relic / Old-Site Hunting.

I quickly swapped the 7" Concentric coil from my Mayan and started attacking the extremely dense Iron debris and sagebrush-choked ghost towns near me. Also concentrated on old vacant lots, overgrown old-use sites like Dance Hall and Picnic Grove locations, demo and renovation work, and the number of desired old coins.came at multiple rates! Ever since then I have maintained two or more favorite Tesoro models in my personal working Detector Team.

You have the old photos, but do you still have the good old Inca on hand?

Monte

July 1983 --- Tesoro Inca --- The change for me to switch to 85% Relic / Old-Site Hunting.

I quickly swapped the 7" Concentric coil from my Mayan and started attacking the extremely dense Iron debris and sagebrush-choked ghost towns near me. Also concentrated on old vacant lots, overgrown old-use sites like Dance Hall and Picnic Grove locations, demo and renovation work, and the number of desired old coins.came at multiple rates! Ever since then I have maintained two or more favorite Tesoro models in my personal working Detector Team.

You have the old photos, but do you still have the good old Inca on hand?

Monte

LOL I went from a Mayan to the Inca.

Used it up to 1991 when I bought my Eagle Spectrum.

Detector: said:
LOL I went from a Mayan to the Inca.

Used it up to 1991 when I bought my Eagle Spectrum.
The Mayan was a fun VLF/TR-Disc. that I liked, but the VLF/VLF-Disc. Inca was a game changer for me.

I like to have manual GB and progressed from the Inca to the Eldorado, Bandido, Bandido II, Pantera, then in October of '97 a Bandido II microMAX and have had one or more ever since. Planning to add a nice condition Inca back in my detector flock soon.

I did keep an Inca around for a while even as I moved forward. Had the Inca when I used a 5900 Di Pro and in June of '94 when I bought a new-in-the-box Pantera as well as my first XLT. I retired the Inca in '97 even though that model still performed very well.

Monte

Back
Top Bottom