• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

National forest.

metaladdict

Elite Member
You know Lake Tahoe parts are National forest land and do allow detecting👍
However National Parks are off limits.

Also to add : While it is true that NFS does not disallow md'ing, yet "cultural heritage " ARPA junk could be invoked. Ok, fine then, I never find coins older than 50 years old. Do you ? :?: Just avoid obvious historic sensitive monuments.

Also to add : While it is true that NFS does not disallow md'ing, yet "cultural heritage " ARPA junk could be invoked. Ok, fine then, I never find coins older than 50 years old. Do you ? :?: Just avoid obvious historic sensitive monuments.

It's hard for me to find anything in National forest land and no I never find fifty year old anything there.

I can't believe you have more posts than I Tom? Amazing!

Just shows how many largies we find on the east coast he had to complain about! :laughing:

EXACTLY ! Now if all the east coast people would stop lying about LC's, and all the wussies would stop whining about legality issues, then I woudn't have to post so much ! It's your fault after all, eh ? :cool3:

Last edited:
EXACTLY ! No if all the east coast people would stop lying about LC's, and all the wussies would stop whining about legality issues, then I woudn't have to post so much ! It's your fault after all, eh ? :cool3:

Wouldn't have it any other way....I'll for sure take the blame for all those old coins I find haha

Back
Top Bottom