And yet another phoenix button: Small #2

How boring! Another phoenix button.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Ah c'mon there metal-addict: I thought us CA guys were supposed to join in solidarity ? :friends:

Nice find Tom, that's a tiny little bugger!

thanx Zeemang. Yes: They read down a round tab TID, despite being copper.

Okay, so just read up on the history of the Phoenix buttons. I assume these were the ones made for the Haitian King in the early 1800's and then later traded in the Pacific NW by Nathaniel Wyeth? That's one heck of a cool back story. The story itself explains the rarity, way to go Tom!

Yes Silverhorse. You've done your homework. Dripping with history :)

Nice job finding another phoenix button!

those are so cool! excellent find, Tom!

Jeff

thanx kaufenanger and Jeff !

Really like those Phoenix buttons....

Don't worry there TrashmasterCCS : Those of us along the coast are green with envy at all the gold rush stuff you guys have been finding in recent years. So much so that I'm beginning to think I should be making the 3 hr. drive to invade your territory ! (But does that mean I'll owe you 30% ? :laughing: )

Nice save, Tom!

I only learned about Phoenix buttons from your posts - they have a pretty interesting history, and they're only found on your side of the continent. Those buttons have stories they could tell.

Congrats on another cool find.

Ah c'mon there metal-addict: I thought us CA guys were supposed to join in solidarity ? :friends:

thanx Zeemang. Yes: They read down a round tab TID, despite being copper.

Yes Silverhorse. You've done your homework. Dripping with history :)

thanx kaufenanger and Jeff !

Don't worry there TrashmasterCCS : Those of us along the coast are green with envy at all the gold rush stuff you guys have been finding in recent years. So much so that I'm beginning to think I should be making the 3 hr. drive to invade your territory ! (But does that mean I'll owe you 30% ? :laughing: )

90% tax not including gas…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom