Gold Rush Silver Spill

Nice bunch of finds! That seated looks to be in real good shape!

Hey Trashmaster. Awesome finds man. I heard about the Bolivian coin find from a friend in Garden Valley. My old detecting buddy. He found the same coin and year some years back. Obviously you are on a great old site. Great work man!

Hey Trashmaster. Awesome finds man. I heard about the Bolivian coin find from a friend in Garden Valley. My old detecting buddy. He found the same coin and year some years back. Obviously you are on a great old site. Great work man!

He told me. I guess his dad keeps the coing on his key chain to this day. Very different coin to find, even in the Gold Rush sites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. We hunted for many years together, he still has it on his key chain. He told you, huh? Geez, I remember the day he was born. Awesome coin man, keep up the good work!

Bill

Congrats on a nice detecting jaunt.

I'm always curious and like to know the detector and coil used, and sometimes other details. Were you using the Deus? What coil and operating frequency?

Was that a CA mining town or area site?

Monte

Congrats on a nice detecting jaunt.

I'm always curious and like to know the detector and coil used, and sometimes other details. Were you using the Deus? What coil and operating frequency?

Was that a CA mining town or area site?

Monte

Monte,

I was detecting a worked California creek. It had been hit before but I like to wonder into odd areas for random drops. We can all find what we lost at our front doors but not in the bushes falling down drunk 300’ from our home. After 6 hours of finding nothing I started weaving into some rough outside areas of the mining camp. Got a faint signal and investigated. The dime was on edge from my initial approach. I came back around and the signal hit much harder. Called my buddy over and out popped the dime. My buddy departed and I said, “Why can’t these be coin spills more often?” Then I got a hard 95 on my Deus at 17.5K. My buddy warned me it could be flat iron falsing (common with our Deus and Whites). Out flopped big mineralized silver…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom