Got one

woodbutcher

Forum Supporter
That seems to be the norm for me, never two anymore.. Got out to a ballfield for an hour. Some regular change,and the barber was a surprise. Gives me a little hope tho

Attachments

• 20211026_144534.jpg
    20211026_144534.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 624
  • 20211026_154106.jpg
    20211026_154106.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 652
Way to go Woody, nice save on the Barber. Glad to see you kept the Equinox. As much as I cuss mine you can't beat it. A great machine. I wonder what Minelab will follow it up with. Good luck, Mark

Nice one!
I’ve found at least 25 Barbers in about six years, those are only the ones I categorized by location, I have more but haven’t dug those out. The notes on the 2x2’s in my folder tell me that 12 Barber dimes, 1 Barber quarter and one Barber half were found on local ballfields. Also, one seated dime on a ballfield. Chances are decent if the field is older, of course.

be happy with the one

- guy with no barbers lol

but seriously cool find!

Thanks emudetector

I like the fresh reveal pose. Nice barber !
Thanks Tom
Congrats on the Barber! I wish I could find one.
Thanks kaufenanger,,you’ll find one I’m sure
Barberless detectorist says congrats.

Steve
Thanks Steve, you won’t always be barberless.lol

Congrats on the barber! Been awhile since I've seen one. Good luck when you get back out there!
Thanks Steve

Congrats on the Barber! Still looking for my first one also.
Thanks CallMegry
Silver does tend to be just like Lays potato chips, "Can't eat just one":laughing:
Finding them is the problem tho,at least for me lately
Congrats from a seated less personđź‘Ť
Thanks metaladdict, seated are like gold here too

Way to go Woody, nice save on the Barber. Glad to see you kept the Equinox. As much as I cuss mine you can't beat it. A great machine. I wonder what Minelab will follow it up with. Good luck, Mark
Thanks Mark, you,keeping the nox,fast becoming a favorite of mine.lol
Nice one!
I’ve found at least 25 Barbers in about six years, those are only the ones I categorized by location, I have more but haven’t dug those out. The notes on the 2x2’s in my folder tell me that 12 Barber dimes, 1 Barber quarter and one Barber half were found on local ballfields. Also, one seated dime on a ballfield. Chances are decent if the field is older, of course.
Thanks amc rulz...barbers and seated aren’t easy to come by here either,I find way more older large cents than old silver for some reason.

Nice going gotta live them barbers..they are popping up all over this forum..congrats!
Thanks aviationgal,,finding barbers is like hitting the lotto.lol

Nice barbie, woody! Appears to be in good shape too. Any mint mark?

Good save, also found my first barber at a school field using the 600.

Beautiful barber.
Thanks DiggingThePNG
Nice barbie, woody! Appears to be in good shape too. Any mint mark?
Thanks Tommy, no mint mark, Philadelphia coin.

Nice Barber! Those are always a welcome find, and not that common.
Thanks Lovestheshiney,,not common for me but I've seen your hoard,lol .

Cool find, i hope.
Thanks Tombraider,

Good save, also found my first barber at a school field using the 600.
600 in my opinion for coins hooting is just as good as the 800, good machines.

Man, nice Barber there! I can't wait to see one of those in the hole.... congrats man.
Thanks Groundsweeper, I'm sure you'll get one and then they'll roll in.

Back
Top Bottom