Silver, Wheats and Fun

pescadore

Elite Member
Had a very good day. I went to the old school in a near by town that I have hunted several times with other detectors. I went yesterday with the MX Sport and found some wheats but today would be a silver day. It was a good sign when I stopped to get a Diet Coke before the hunt and eyeballed a silver earring that had been run over. Picked it up and saw the 925 mark and knew it was gonna bring me luck. I got to the school and fired up the MXS with the feeling that today was going to be the day I got my first silver from this place. I found some clad and 6 wheats, '40, '42, '45 x2, and '51. Some of the wheats were 7 or so inches deep. I got a good signal in the middle of some trash and was very impressed how the MXS gave me a great ID. Cut a plug and about 4-5 inches down was a beautiful 1945 Merc. Needless to say I was very happy to find my first silver coin with the MX Sport !!!! I am not one of those guys that digs silver coins that often so it was a good day for me.
5ef80b4f1ca309b4c82e31188f6cec9a.jpg
2723367694fa088b4eb68d5155390a3e.jpg
c05928544f2789acd3a313a559d7d68a.jpg
a2bd981277aa57f8f401a8c124ea9ef8.jpg

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Nice silver!!!! Great job. Hope to get on some really soon!!!

Thanks, I have been trying to pull some silver out of that place for a while now. I have found over 10 wheats and a bunch of clad but that was the first silver. I would like to credit my new MX Sport but who knows. I do know that I pulled some deep wheats that I don't think I would have found with the Treasure Pro.

I am sure you will get on some silver soon. HH
Pesc

Every Silver is special Pescadore, at least in my eyes. I may find a few more than you but everyone is welcomed with a huge smile. congrats on a really good day with the Shine. Trapper

Well done, Pescadore - sticking with a site you just "know" is holding a little something more... and always nice to hear about signs of good things to come like ground-scoring silver to start off the day!

Back
Top Bottom