2 Franc aluminum coin 1943... What? Silver rings and !!!!

samclemmons

Forum Supporter
What was a 1943 2 franc coin doing on the beach here? It is in fine condition too. Anyway, things aren't good for the hunters here with sand piling up but you do get the occasional geegaw. Got a couple silver rings, a St. Christopher, a GIANT freaking radar dish of an earring, and a pretty !!!! owl earring. Can you picture a woman wearing earrings roughly the size of two playing cards side by side? AND.. how the hell do you lose this monster? The pretty "gold" ring with the nice settings... is marked SS 925... d****d cheapskate tourists.

Attachments

• CAM00156allit.jpg
    CAM00156allit.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 344
  • CAM00150silverrings.jpg
    CAM00150silverrings.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 338
  • CAM00152.jpg
    CAM00152.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 355
  • CAM00155hallmark.jpg
    CAM00155hallmark.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 353
  • CAM00148francfront.jpg
    CAM00148francfront.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 348
  • CAM00149francback.jpg
    CAM00149francback.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 346
Nice going Neil, much better that I have done. It is really sanding in bad up here on the north end. Glad you have been able to find some open ground, way to go Bud.

Nice going Neil, much better that I have done. It is really sanding in bad up here on the north end. Glad you have been able to find some open ground, way to go Bud.

Thanks Chuck. It isn't much but it's better than sinkers. The other two rings are tungsten and Stainless. If a run into an area that's worth hunting I'll let you know. So far it's all the same.

Thanks Chuck. It isn't much but it's better than sinkers. The other two rings are tungsten and Stainless. If a run into an area that's worth hunting I'll let you know. So far it's all the same.

Thanks for the consideration. I hunted the Windy Hill area today and saw a shell way off in the distance. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom