Bart @ big boys hobbies

daveinoregon

Elite Member
Just wanted to give a shout out in appreciation to bart at big boys hobbies. Always great service and prices. I was jus checking out detectors on his site and he has this new cool IM chat to answer any questions for customers.

It was fun and I really liked that someone was available to answer questions as I looked around.

Just wanted to give a shout out in appreciation to bart at big boys hobbies. Always great service and prices. I was jus checking out detectors on his site and he has this new cool IM chat to answer any questions for customers.

It was fun and I really liked that someone was available to answer questions as I looked around.[/QU

I just bought my Nox800 and he was great! He answered all my questions and even called back when I had follow-up questions. Gave me a price that was comparable to ebay and amazon too! I will definitely do business with him again!

I will be the third Oregonian to chime in. I purchased a Garrett coil and lower rod from Bart. I was very impressed with how quickly he got the product out.

Nothing but good things to say about Bart @ Big Boys. He's responded to my questions via email very quickly - almost always within an hour or so, if not almost immediately. It's like the guy never sleeps!

He gave me a good price on my AT Max earlier this year, and shipping was lightning fast. He also ships with a signature required for delivery - some might find that inconvenient, but I think it's essential for an item in the $500-$1000 range. He also quoted an appealing price over the phone earlier this week on another detector I'm thinking about - and gives a additional "returning customer" discount if you've bought from him before. It's worth giving Bart a call.

I bought my 800 from Bart, and my friend is hoping to get a 600 for Christmas (depending on price and what they can scrounge together), and I'm sending him to Bart for that.

It was fun and I really liked that someone was available to answer questions as I looked around.

Enjoy it Dave!

Back
Top Bottom