Looking for some metal detecting help in Sabillasville, MD area

Exodus125125

Hello, this is my first post here. My sister in law is looking for some help. She lives in Sabillasville, MD and her house caught fire recently. It burned to the ground. She lost it all. She had a bronze sculpture her father had made which I believe may have survived the fire and I was thinking that a metal detector may help her find it. She also lost her wedding ring. I was hoping someone near the Sabillasville area would be willing to help her try to find these things in the rubble. If anyone can help, please email me at [email protected] or message me on here. If anyone with metal detecting experience can chime in on the possibility of this working, that would be great too. Thanks in advance.

-Esteban

Hello, this is my first post here. My sister in law is looking for some help. She lives in Sabillasville, MD and her house caught fire recently. It burned to the ground. She lost it all. She had a bronze sculpture her father had made which I believe may have survived the fire and I was thinking that a metal detector may help her find it. She also lost her wedding ring. I was hoping someone near the Sabillasville area would be willing to help her try to find these things in the rubble. If anyone can help, please email me at [email protected] or message me on here. If anyone with metal detecting experience can chime in on the possibility of this working, that would be great too. Thanks in advance.

-Esteban

Try the directory on this site :

https://theringfinders.com/directory/us/md/

It appears that someone is within 15-ish miles of Sabillasville area. Most of those guys just work on a tip system. If you click on their directory page listing, they'll list how they charge. Like .... might be based on travel needed, etc...

For a burned down house, there's going to be tons of molten metal, nails, etc... Hopefully you get a skilled operator. If the sculpture was very large, then (ie.: pickle-jar sized or bigger), then a 2-box unit might be best for that task. It will simply not see anything smaller than a soda-can sized object. Thus seeing through wiring, nails, small molten slag, etc....

Back
Top Bottom