Incredible beach hunt

cntrydncr1

Elite Member
Hi everyone! Don't post much here anymore but really wanted to share my recent stroke of luck. All of this was found in a 2 1/2 hour hunt in wet sand. 5 gold rings (2 that are 10K and 3 are 14K) as well as a silver ring and earring!

Attachments

• 5ringer2.jpg
    5ringer2.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 1,943
  • 5ringerSilver.jpg
    5ringerSilver.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 1,950
Awesome finds. You are making me jealous. Now I really need to get out and hit up the New Jersey beaches :)

Alright that's it. I'm taking a half day and going to the beach and I'm not coming back until I end this damn gold slump!:laughing:

I should probably bring a tent just in case....

:dingding: That's about my year so far right there! :wow:

Debbie,

Are you hunting the same gulf beaches as Dewey and Tim? Grapevine says those beaches are stripped clean. Mike and I have been working the east coast with some luck, but nothing to brag about.

Maybe it's time for us to use another source for our info....:laughing:

Hi everyone! Don't post much here anymore but really wanted to share my recent stroke of luck. All of this was found in a 2 1/2 hour hunt in wet sand. 5 gold rings (2 that are 10K and 3 are 14K) as well as a silver ring and earring!

Wow! You killed it!! Way to go!

Knowing what we have been finding here in Fl....... thats one great day Deb. Not to mention some really beautiful rings. Getting a lot more waves, winds keep shifting before the summer S. winds, which are knocking down those humps near shore where a lot of good targets were pushed up. Its helped a lot that the sand bars have moved in a little making those waves break and cut nearer shore. You certainly found a great spot.

Dew

Back
Top Bottom