First Hunt of 2021 and First Ever Ring

Mench

Hi All. First time poster in this sub forum. Since it was unseasonably warm weather today in the northeast, I decided to head down to Orchard Beach in the Bronx (NY) for an afternoon hunt. Things started off very slow, and it was penny after penny, but then I found a nice string of quarters which made me smile. Started to get a feel for how far up the beach I wanted to be from the water. Moved further along the beach, and as the tide went further out I came upon a patch where I found pendants, earrings and my first ring (though fake). I like it though, actually fits my ring finger quite well! Found a matching pair of earrings - super cool, because they were about 25' from one another, each a few inches down, and are marked .925. Overall super happy with my finds - only got my (first) detector in October and this was my first time hunting a beach. The bucket was also a find, in the same hole as a penny. The St. Anthony pendant seems fitting - my limited internet searching tells me he is the Saint of lost things!!

Including some photos!

Attachments

• IMG_9259.jpg
    IMG_9259.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 675
  • IMG_9262.jpg
    IMG_9262.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 683
  • IMG_9264.jpg
    IMG_9264.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 681
  • IMG_9263.jpg
    IMG_9263.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 694
  • IMG_9265.jpg
    IMG_9265.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 662
  • IMG_9261.jpg
    IMG_9261.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 658
Last edited:
I found a silver on my 1st hunt beach hunt in the dry sand over 14 years ago and the rest is history. Congrats!

Congrats on your first ring and you will find many more.
Just hope they're gold and silver not stainless and tungsten.:yes:

And you've even got a bucket to put your bucket list finds in! :lol:
Sage(Thank you! You've been a great audience!)Grouse

Awesome finds. I’m looking forward to hunting the beaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom