ACE APEX on Salt Water Beaches

The Lama

Elite Member
Really liking the Apex. I'm using it in multi salt with nothing disced out, sensitivity wide open usually. It seems exceptionally good in wet black sand.

Attachments

• plate 1.jpg
    plate 1.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 445
  • plate 2.jpg
    plate 2.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 441
  • plate 3.jpg
    plate 3.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 436
great finds .. i am happy with my apex too i found a few rings and silver too

Looks good. I gotta assume some of that is real gold but idk. On the 1st plate , to the right of the bullets....looks a little suspect....

Ok so the large bullits were found on a beach in town which really surprised me i found about 5 of the largest one, the penis i was thinking was a key chain but could it be a fishing weight? the silver dollar i put in 2 pictures so you can see front and back the back is a morgan but the front is modified, lots of the rings are tungsten and silver but there are some good ones in there ,the biggest chain is 916 next one is 10k and a couple 14k in there.Basstrackerman i don't know about dirt but in the ocean the apex is really good i think since i got it i've only taken out my cz once or twice

I haven't seen too many good reports on the Apex. Not sure I believe this one. Just my opinion .
Lol...how long has that machine been out ? Not long..... that is alot of finds. Something I could pull off back in the day. Not anymore though. Could be hunting in a pawnshop , grandma's jewelry box , Idk , what's the secret ??? Apex....

Ok so the large bullits were found on a beach in town which really surprised me i found about 5 of the largest one, the penis i was thinking was a key chain but could it be a fishing weight? the silver dollar i put in 2 pictures so you can see front and back the back is a morgan but the front is modified, lots of the rings are tungsten and silver but there are some good ones in there ,the biggest chain is 916 next one is 10k and a couple 14k in there.Basstrackerman i don't know about dirt but in the ocean the apex is really good i think since i got it i've only taken out my cz once or twice
What part of the world are you hunting?

Cliff

LOL how do I get garrett to give me free stuff to plug their gear like this?
I'm totally ready to sell out if you're listening!!

kob a while back i posted my at pro finds , i pretty much hit a beach every night on my way home as my girlfriend is 51 and getting kinda crabby if you know what i mean.I hunt a lot average maybe 200 to 250 rings a year unfortunatly only about 10 percent are gold

Long john silver i wish i was getting free stuff from garrett and to prove i'm not i'll say right now i think the Tarsacci is probably the best beach detector in the world but i also think the apex is stunningly good on the beach especially for a 425 dollar detector

Yeah mike thats from one hunt the problem is that hunt took about 4 months

Metaladdict i'm not far from you remember a few months back i posted my at pro finds and there was a 1788 welsh half penny i found on one of your beaches and you do know most of those are silver and tungsten

Long john silver i wish i was getting free stuff from garrett and to prove i'm not i'll say right now i think the Tarsacci is probably the best beach detector in the world but i also think the apex is stunningly good on the beach especially for a 425 dollar detector

It just kills some people that Garrett makes a good detector that works on the beach. There is a guy down here in Houston that is rocking the Apex on the beach and he has done remarkably well. He's done well in the dirt too.

Gotta love the snarky comments. Jan. 1, I had a 4 ring day. 1 white gold, 2 yellow gold and one silver along with a gold pendant. I have ring boxes to display them in and took a pic to post on "Metal Detecting Texas". Of course the first couple comments were "did you find them in the boxes, were you hunting in a pawn shop, etc. It's always the same people questioning a persons finds. Looks like you've mastered the Apex on the beach.

My buddy just got the Tarsacci. He isn't liking it right now even though he has found 2 gold rings with it. I'm telling him to stay with it and learn. His biggest gripe is ergonomics. Holding it, I think the designer should have laid the face down a bit more. The angle is a bit off.

Back
Top Bottom