Cell phone tip

SkiWhiz

Elite Member
My wife came home with a new iPhone6 because she couldn't get her old one to charge or come on. I got a small brush and brushed out the charging port on the phone plugged it in the charger and it started charging and came on. Lint & small pieces of dirt accumulates in the charging port and makes it so it doesn't make a good contact. Her screen was cracked on her old phone so it wasn't a total waste of money. Just wanted to pass this along in hopes it might help someone out.

Very good advice !!!!!

In the past I've seen the same thing work for car batteries where simply cleaning the battery terminals was enough to make the difference between the car starting or not starting.

batterycleaner.jpg

Her screen was cracked on her old phone so it wasn't a total waste of money. Just wanted to pass this along in hopes it might help someone out.

I found a phone that someone had thrown away because the screen was broken. It worked other than that which made it hard to see. A guy at the local flea market who works on phones said he could replace it for $20. I already have one so I didn't have him do it. You might check around an find someone who can fix it for not much money.

Back
Top Bottom