New Guy from NW Montana

mtgrizzly52

Hi all!

I've been interested in gold prospecting and metal detecting for years, but because of the corporate grind could never do anything more than read about the fun others were having. Now that I'm retired, I'm looking forward to really getting out and doing, rather than dreaming and wishing about metal detecting and prospecting.

I don't have a detector yet, but my son just bought a Garrett AT which I'll be able to work with and learn. I'm also hoping that by reading and participating in this forum, I will learn lots from all of you.

I'm extremely excited about the prospects of this hobby and here in NW Montana, the opportunities for finding lots of interesting stuff, along with searching for some gold will "pan" out!:D

mtgrizzly52

Welcome from Washington! My family used to have claim in Idaho just south of Superior. Have many great memories learning to prospect and pan over there! :cool:

Hey Grizz, welcome from N. Arizona. Maybe you and your son will get into it together. I'm one of the few here that is into Metal Detecting and Prospecting. Good luck on both!

Back
Top Bottom