New in Houston

Brandonsurg

Just moved from San Francisco. I notice I joined this group when I had a GT coin master. But just got the Minelab equinox 600. Hello and anyone wants to meet, share ride, especially to Galveston that would be cool. I travel from Woodlands to Galveston. Live in the Heights area.

Just moved from San Francisco. I notice I joined this group when I had a GT coin master. But just got the Minelab equinox 600. Hello and anyone wants to meet, share ride, especially to Galveston that would be cool. I travel from Woodlands to Galveston. Live in the Heights area.

Sent pm

Ex-West Houston (Katy, TX) resident here....

I have some areas you guys might be interested in that I was never able to hunt. One is a large open field in West Houston that I never had the chance to hit, but it was a place that used to be a softball field... used to be a HUGE complex. Tons of jewelry and coins went missing there on a regular basis, especially because it was actually a bar/grill that had a ballpark.

Papa Blakley's
https://www.chron.com/neighborhood/...tball-park-gone-for-good-cause-of-1839753.php

Good luck in Galveston! I never had much luck there at the main beaches. Look for the 'pocket parks'. Always found jewelry at those locations.

Back
Top Bottom