Fredericksburg, VA

moxacaine

Ive been out about a dozen times or so over the past two years. I only get out when i visit my friend in PA. I'm shy about door knocking and would like to find someone in the local area who would like a partner and maybe bust me out of my shell to knock on some doors. I'm willing to drive about an hour in any direction.

thanks
Ken

I'm from northern ky, but will be traveling to orange Virginia in late September. If you have any interest and of course a place to go, I'd be about 30-45 minutes from you I think. I know it's not exactly what your looking for but just throwing it out there.

i am up in Alexandria. have you scouted any old house's or farms in your area? I would drive that way if you have any leads:yes:

U know of any history on it? I've never hunted a farm field like that.

Nothing at all, but i figured with all the troop movement and battles in the area that there was bound to be soldiers walking through there. Ive tried looking at old maps but I'm outside of Fredericksburg to the west and it never shows up on any I've found. I'm surrounded by historical markers and battle fields so i figured its worth a gamble to go in blind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely. When I travel to orange (father-in law) I'm always amazed at the history in the area. Unfortunately I only have one or two more trips back to the area, and I'd love to get some swing time in. If your interested in a partner, let me know, I can let you know when I'm headed that way. I wish I could help on some spots, but I have no connections.

Back
Top Bottom