permission pitch

digglett

I'm hoping this helps some one out it's kind of a one foot foward pitch beginning, made for you to build your own you know get you newcomers started kind of thing "are you the home owner my name is (insert name here) im not selling any thing its just ive noticed your house as through the neighborhood and it looked as if it was built in (insert date here [prior research of house helps] ) My hobby is metal detecting to find old coins, and the best places to find them are on places like your [yard/field/etc]. I always seek permission from the property owner beforehand and assure them that I use a technique that leaves no holes in the ground, and I remove all trash I might find. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind if I detected your yard."

thanks

I was trying to figur out what i might say to get permision, this will help. now i just have to get my courage up and try it on a few neighbors, I live in delaware and there are thousands of old colonial houses in my area from 1700s and 1800s.i have 1 permission from a work friend but havnt had a chance to get out there yet.

My plan was to ask old ladies in the neighborhood if they wanted me to rake leaves in their yard for free. After they said, "Sure sweetheart" I would ask them if I could metal detect when I am done.

Attempt #1:

Me- Hi can I rake up these leaves and pick up these branches for you?

Old Lady- No!

My plan was to ask old ladies in the neighborhood if they wanted me to rake leaves in their yard for free. After they said, "Sure sweetheart" I would ask them if I could metal detect when I am done.

Attempt #1:

Me- Hi can I rake up these leaves and pick up these branches for you?

Old Lady- No!

You should rake her neighbors yard and dump all of their leaves in her yard. That'll teach the old crone!!!!

Back
Top Bottom