School Cant Make Up its Mind

BufordCityDawg

Elite Member
I am at a local school. Not sure if you can make it out but the closer sign says for school use only. The blue sign says for public use after 4:00. I am going to hunt it regardless.

tmp_6065-IMAG0616151642868_zps2soigizl.jpg

I consider my metal detecting to be "authorized use ".

Those type signs are just obligatory so no one can fall/slip and sue them .

Of course you are! I see no trouble for you here at all! Tiny little chip totter like that? Should take about 5 minutes tops!...you need a fleet of those to make pay though, I'm guessing theres about 20 cents in that one, all pennies! If that! Little kid totter there...no swings or bars...still, sharpen up on the foil tones just in case some Mother lost a 10k 2gr ring :laughing: Report back!
Mud

Good luck , I never have luck at tot lots , kids must be carrinfg folding money here .
HH

Of course you are! I see no trouble for you here at all! Tiny little chip totter like that? Should take about 5 minutes tops!...you need a fleet of those to make pay though, I'm guessing theres about 20 cents in that one, all pennies! If that! Little kid totter there...no swings or bars...still, sharpen up on the foil tones just in case some Mother lost a 10k 2gr ring :laughing: Report back!
Mud

There is another much larger lot plus a baseball field. Plenty of ground to cover.

BCD

Not sure who's lot that is but someone has worked it over very well. Nothing, I mean nothing to be found out there. We should start tagging our lots like gangs do. What do you think? Everyone has their signature coin minted up that they plant at the entrance of the tot lot. :laughing:

BCD

I hunted a tot lot like that once that had nothing , except for a handful of silver charms that came from a charm bracelet that apparently was taken apart piece by piece and scattered around. The silver saved the day and made the hunt worth it. Ya never know until you try.

Back
Top Bottom