Met a fellow detectorist

Greenman

Yesterday I was metal detecting my middle school I used to go to and another local MD'er came by and stopped. I think I probably talked to him for about an hour. Really nice guy. He has a Whites MXT. I even got to hold it!:lol: I just thought it was neat to talk to another detectorist. I have seen him before but never talked to him. We both thought it was cool to find a local MD'er when our town is only about 700 people. I will post my finds from the school when I get it done. I have pulled $1.86 so far. Maybe not much for you guys but it could be worse.:D

Yeah, I had good day. I didn't pull that $1.86 in one day. I have been doing a little each day. I think I been there 3 times now. Still got alot of area to cover. I will start another thread and post a picture of the finds when I get them all done.

I've run into a couple of detectorists since I been detecting. Both were really friendly and even helpful. WTG on your finds!!

He was very friendly and helpful when I was talking to him. I still gotta go back to the school. It rained all day today. Hopefully get back there tomorrow or soon. I want to see what else I can pull out of the ground.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom