New Detector hobbyist and avid learner.

rrubalc

Hi Carol K and everyone. Thanks for welcoming me. I am new in this hobby of metal detecting: However, since I bought my first Metal detector 6 months ago I have spent many hours digging at the parks and California beaches. I am 63 yrs and I live in Los Angeles, CA. I am hooked mentally in this field looking for lost goodies everywhere and pretty much two or three times a week. I am also a compulsive buyer and anytime that I read about a good M/D on forums that work well for others I try to get it.( used most of the time). Right know I have 1 AC Garret 400, 1 Excalibur 1000, 1 Sovereign GT, 1 sea hunter submersible,and one Scuba tector Tectronix. just today (without thinking much) a bought an almost new White's spectrum XLT for $350.00 on ebay and anxious to learn have to use it. I enjoyed see comments and hints about your own detectors. As today, I stopped seeing TV. Now I watch youtube metal detecting videos and learn from each of anyone who share his experiences. I am good in fixing things and creative to make my own stuff or accessories for this hobby.Right now my wife and I live alone since our two boys have their own life and family. so therefore I try to be busy reading and buying stuff. Thanks again!

Welcome from St. Augustine, FL

Attachments

• cipriani_cannon_day35.jpg
    cipriani_cannon_day35.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 179
Welcome from Salinas, CA. The rules for fellow CA hunters here is: You send me 30% of all your finds (I accept paypal). Find some good stuff now ! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom