Chunky sterling and my 300th wheat fty

cellrdwellr

Elite Member
Hey everyone, double my hunt time from Wednesday night last night and had about an hour. My goal last night, find two wheats at any cost :lol: the medical ID bracelet piece was a surprise. My first sterling one. Just north of 15 grams! Can't imagine the weight if it was a complete piece. I'll almost guarantee the rest of it is in that field too. Found a 1940's wheat early putting me at 299, and with ten minutes left I achieved my goal. This has by far been my best season since I started in 2012 and has been a very fun ride this far. Hope the second half can produce my white whale, the standing liberty quarter. Until next time, thanks for looking and happy hunting!

Attachments

• IMG_4935.jpg
    IMG_4935.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_4939.jpg
    IMG_4939.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_4936.jpg
    IMG_4936.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_4938.jpg
    IMG_4938.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 145
Awesome! I had to laugh about your 'White Whale' CD...! That danged old SLQ has been a hole in my imagination for a long while too! :laughing::laughing: I bet you beat me to one!

Congrats on a great hunt! I've never seen an ID bracelet in silver either.

Nice work cd! Congrats on that nice chunk o Sterling and the wheats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! I had to laugh about your 'White Whale' CD...! That danged old SLQ has been a hole in my imagination for a long while too! :laughing::laughing: I bet you beat me to one!
Thanks Mud ! Glad I could make YOU laugh for once! :lol:
Your a hunt a way from that SLQ!

Nice score on the silver and 300th wheat ¢!
Ugh that'd be sweet! I appreciate the comment Jeff ! Happy hunting out there!
Congrats on a great hunt! I've never seen an ID bracelet in silver either.
Thanks! I hope I can find the rest, happy hunting!
Congrats on the half oz of sterling!
Thank you !
Nice work cd! Congrats on that nice chunk o Sterling and the wheats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks bud!
That's a nice piece of sterling, congrats on the finds.
Thanks Jason!
Congrats on your first sterling ID bracelet, the 300th wheat and the rest...good digging!
Thank you capt!
Look's like you had an awesome days hunt!! Congrats!
It was a fun quick hunt! Happy hunting out there!

Congrats on #300 and the fancy schmancy silver ID bracelet! Nice find. Most I've seen are tin or stainless, neat to know they made silver ones as well.

Congrats on the wheat milestone and silver.
50 years ago I had an ID like that with just my first name.,gave it to a girl, never got more than a kiss or the ID back.:laughing:
DL

Back
Top Bottom