Where are the Tesoro Deals?

dacostasr

Are there any dealers that have deals on Tesoro detectors or are the prices set by the company?

I've been searching for a few days now...no luck.

Dennis :?:

Are there any dealers that have deals on Tesoro detectors or are the prices set by the company?

I've been searching for a few days now...no luck.

Dennis :?:

Sometimes a little wiggle room but you have to call them...dealers can only advertise down to MAP price...Minimum Advertised Price.
They can choose to discount if they want, some do, some don't.
Not a lot of markup on some detectors out there, especially at the lower end, so if you ask all they can say is no.
Depending in the model sometimes they might say yes.

I wouldn't expect to get any on the Mojave due to the demand.

Thanks for the replies...I should have kept my Outlaw, but had some health issues and sold all my stuff. I'm going to keep looking; I contacted 3 sponsors with no luck so far...still some snow on the ground anyway.

Thanks again,

Dennis

Haven't found one...sold out.

Dennis

The first and last one are being sold out of Aurora IL with free shipping and do not have it marked up (like the one in the middle).
d6d0ced6d6991ff52fd59c6db2d40c16.jpg

Ebay sellers all started out selling at $251 but when they heard the Mojave was a hot item and selling quickly, some jacked the price up. Be patient; more Mojaves are coming.

I recently saw one sell for $150, less the 7" coil. I guess if you want that new coil, you need to buy a Mojave to get it.
Mojave is a great little detector and probably the best performer around for the price... Sort of like the Compadre has been for years, only Mojave is hotter (deeper) and the GB switch works perfectly wherever I've used it.

I just got mine from Kellyco for 251.10, free ship....they had 8 in stock at the time

via LGv10

Last edited:
me too! although when i ordered on march 13,the rep said they only had one in stock,and i was the lucky one!..how did i get so lucky?..ehe! he! he!..i figured at the time, that kellyco is the biggest retailer in detectors, and if anyone would have it,they would!.imagine that, only one in stock!..(hot damn!)

(h.h.!)
j.t.

I haven't found any super good deals/discounts that would sway me to one sponsor over another...prices are almost the same. Most are offering free shipping, which is good, but other than customer care, machines seem to be priced alike.

Sponsors seem nice and helpful.

:detector:

Dennis

With how well they function and their already low prices,
the deal is in the discrimination and lifetime warranty

Noah

Tesoro doesnt allow discounts from MAP or bundling. Free shipping and/or free sales tax is it.

There's not a lot of mark-up in Tesoro detectors to begin with. A Mojave at $251.10 with free shipping and lifetime warranty is a hell of a deal. There are people out there that think the same detector marked down from $375 to $275 is a better deal, because they got a bigger discount. LOL

beephead

Back
Top Bottom