Someone Should Make A How To Make A Straight Shaft Video

JBEXPRESS

Lunch Time Bandit
Forum Supporter
Would be cool if Someone Made A ( How To Make A Straight Shaft Video ).

I see a lot of people asking about making a straight shaft but there's no HOW TO video on it. Just people giving parts that they used..

A step by step video would be awesome and would help a person that is hands on. I have searched on youtube and there is NO video on how to make one.

I am sure it would help out a lot of people and when they ask about it we could recommend the video.

( I made one for my Excal ll which the control box is behind the elbow ) came out ok I guess. Could be a little longer.

What do you guys think??

Just curious but why a straight shaft?Seen this kinda topic before but just don't quite understand what the benefits are.Rich

Better balance, easier to swing, and can swing longer

I honestly don't know why a video is necessary. It's so easy to make one even I can do it.

Just curious but why a straight shaft?Seen this kinda topic before but just don't quite understand what the benefits are.Rich

the stock frame on the excals have horrible balance due to the weight and placement of the battery & controls

I honestly don't know why a video is necessary. It's so easy to make one even I can do it.

I know its easy to make as I have made one, and I made a hip mount for it as well, But I have seen many threads on how to make them in the past. Just saying it wouldn't hurt to make a step by step video on it. There everything else on youtube why not a video about this?

I agree. Have messaged two guys that made ones to make a detailed "How-To" on it but they didn't reply. If it's made, ill add it to the DiY Master List!
- Aaron

Back
Top Bottom