Aruba First target gold!

bottlecaps

Elite Member
I'm here in Aruba my first morning, first target, first scoop and I get a gold wedding band. The beaches are very clean here detected an hour and only got 5 targets.

Attachments

• 20180509_094628.jpg
    20180509_094628.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,291
:dingding: Having had 1st hand experience recently with a 1st target gold I gotta say that I know that was just sweet. However, I am sure you were a little bummed at the lack of targets and not picking up a 2nd yellow. Hopefully you'll be able to find some more success on upcoming hunts!

Day two, I put another hour a little further up the beach a bit more targets 10 a junk earing a tiny silver ring and a quarter +trash might try another hour in the afternoon. Mrs. Bottlecaps Doesn't like sitting alone thats why I do short spins .

Doesn’t get much better than that. And it wasn’t even with an Equinox. (Insert humor). I was there for 3 days about 3 yrs ago and it was FILTHY. Bottle caps and hobos galore. I planned a week and left after 3.

Congratulations! I have never found any gold there though visited Aruba several times. Just lots of local coins. The most interesting was their old square 5 florin coin. Which beaches did you go to?

Attachments

• IMG_0829.JPG
    IMG_0829.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 995
My Aruba hunting

I usually go to Aruba every year and usually do pretty good with finding gold. Was there during the hurricane two years ago and did fantastic. My Excalibur never fails me but next year I will be bringing my Equinox 800. Its lighter and easier to pack & carry!

Back
Top Bottom