Go for the gold at the Golden Arches

Gauntlet

Forum Supporter
I can see how this isn't a totally frivolous law suit :laughing:

They deserve every penny.......... :roll:

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2...-5m-over-unwanted-quarter-pounder-cheese.html

(full story at link)

Two McDonald’s customers in Florida are suing the fast-food giant for a hefty sum of $5 million because they say they’re being unfairly charged for cheese they don’t want on their burgers.

Cynthia Kissner and Leonard Werner argue that hamburgers and cheeseburgers are different prices on the McDonald’s menu, but when they order a Quarter Pounder without the extra dairy, they’re still forced to pay the same amount.

Say CHEESE !

Are they going to have Ronald enforce paying for cheese if you want it or not ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
ronaldmcdmeancheese.jpg

Instead of suing for millions, a REASONABLE person would pick another restaurant. Just once, I would love to see a judge sanction the plaintiff so hard his dead ancestors would feel it. At the very least, declare them a vexatious litigant, which would mean they would require court permission to ever file a lawsuit again.

Really, I would love them to be ordered to dress up like Ronald McDonald and carry a sandwich sign that says "I'm the clown who drives up prices by suing McDonald's over stupid things".

-- Tom

I stopped eating there over 10 years ago. I used to love their fish sandwiches. The last ones I'd had there had a slice of cheese ripped into thirds....each sandwich got a third :roll:

Last money of mine they got.

I stopped eating there over 10 years ago. I used to love their fish sandwiches. The last ones I'd had there had a slice of cheese ripped into thirds....each sandwich got a third :roll:

I wonder if they thought most people would not notice or even care :?:

Reminds me of the sneaky tactic of keeping prices the same but shrinking the size of the package little by little on some products in the grocery stores :lol:

I can't remember the last time I bought fast food from a McDonalds, main reason being trying to eat healthier, we rarely get fast food but when we do Subway is the only fast food I remember buying for quite some time in recent history.

I wonder if they thought most people would not notice or even care :?:

Reminds me of the sneaky tactic of keeping prices the same but shrinking the size of the package little by little on some products in the grocery stores :lol:

I can't remember the last time I bought fast food from a McDonalds, main reason being trying to eat healthier, we rarely get fast food but when we do Subway is the only fast food I remember buying for quite some time in recent history.

They do it on everything these days, cut portions, and still raise the price.

I pretty much refuse to eat out anymore. Majority of the people I see working, I wouldn't want anywhere near my food. At least if I prep and cook it myself, I've done about all I can :lol:

Their hamburger and cheeseburger has an oval patty so you get shorted on meat. Only two sides get close to the outside of the bun.

They do it on everything these days, cut portions, and still raise the price.

I pretty much refuse to eat out anymore. Majority of the people I see working, I wouldn't want anywhere near my food. At least if I prep and cook it myself, I've done about all I can :lol:

We usually only eat out once a week and occasionally not even every week.

At least the rare times we do get fast food at Subway at least we can watch as our subs are being made :lol:

Didn't happen at Mickey D's....but still ...

http://www.wistv.com/story/38283657/man-finds-fingernail-inside-his-burger

ARIZONA (KNXV/CNN) - Fake fingernails and food prep do not go well together. One guy says, this combo was responsible for a nasty burger blunder.

Najib Anek said when he bit into his sandwich, the fingernail was lodged inside the sandwich about half way through.

"It was crunchy man. I throw up three times,” said Anek.

Anek said he complained to management and they apologized, but he still can’t get the ordeal out of his head.

"I keep thinking about it. I even dream about it. It was too much," said Anek.

McD’s? Nasty!

Subway used to be ok, now it’s just, ugghh.
Wife will bring some home on occasion, but they all seem to taste the same.
Lower quality, and healthier eating trends are possibly why Subway closed almost 360 US locations in 2016, and possibly 500 more this year.

McD’s? Nasty!

Subway used to be ok, now it’s just, ugghh.
Wife will bring some home on occasion, but they all seem to taste the same.
Lower quality, and healthier eating trends are possibly why Subway closed almost 360 US locations in 2016, and possibly 500 more this year.

Subway has some cheap nasty meat. Mickey Ds used to use quality a long time ago since the company my Uncle worked for made the patties. Now the meat has an additive that scares scientists:shock:

Back
Top Bottom