Where is the feared Saharan storm cloud?

I thought it was going to hit Atlanta and the way they talked on the local TV stations and it would add about 3 inches of sand over my already deep targets at my Civil War hunt sites.

It was supposed to his yesterday and today. Nothing but white clouds and blue sky. Although I did see a 2 foot dust devil in a dirt basketball court, maybe that was it?

Anyone see this storm in their hometown?

3-inches of sand? ROTFL! I've never seen or heard of anything that said we were going to get a layer of thick sand from the Sahara.

only thing it's supposed to do is stay VERY high in the upper atmosphere, make for prettty sunsets and sunrises, and potentially lower temps by a few degrees... In addition to disrupting the typical Hurrican season (yesssss...). Possibly a bit of dust covering... But 3 inches of sand? HAHHAAH! no.

the haze was smokey looking in Middle Georgia and you could "Taste it" it seemed. like the sensation of a dry plowed field. my wife's asthma was flared, she is allergic to dust. and we did not have it really that bad. i have slight cough after cutting grass and forgetting my respirator..my fault was hot and in hurry.. ..NOT COVID WAS TESTED, and I sneezed a lot. up on higher point can see a good ways it looked like smoke from forest fires clearing. nasty but gone with rains.

Back
Top Bottom