Halfway Through The Year

Lee1968

Elite Member
Today is the last day I will get out before the end of June. Since I keep everything I find on a spreadsheet, it is easy to track where I am at this point. Below is what I have found as far as clad, silver, and gold. (I am not including the wheaties, IHP's and large cents I was lucky enough to get over.) My goals for the year are $300 in clad and 20 silvers. I managed to get out 35 times in the first half of the year, but with the summer heat and dryness, and deer season in the fall, I won't get out as much in the second half. Feel free to share how you have done so far this year!

Clad - $189.66
Silvers - 12
Gold - 2 (earring and wedding band)

Hope all is well with everyone, and happy hunting!

Last edited:
I had a good year in 2019 and so far I'm behind the pace in hunts and finds. Same here as far as the heat is concerned. My summer hunts will be few and far between but hopefully I can pick up the pace in the fall. I always set the goal for clad at $300 but I doubt that I'll hit it this year. I never set goals for silver coins or jewelry.

Today is the last day I will get out before the end of June. Since I keep everything I find on a spreadsheet, it is easy to track where I am at this point. Below is what I have found as far as clad, silver, and gold. (I am not including the wheaties, IHP's and large cents I was lucky enough to get over.) My goals for the year are $300 in clad and 20 silvers. I managed to get out 35 times in the first half of the year, but with the summer heat and dryness, and deer season in the fall, I won't get out as much in the second half. Feel free to share how you have done so far this year!

Clad - $189.66
Silvers - 12
Gold - 2 (earring and wedding band)

Hope all is well with everyone, and happy hunting!

Doing pretty well!

My goal is always a dozen golds, and $800 in clad... I'm over halfway...

Skippy

I hate setting goals because I get depressed when I fail. So my goal for this (and every) year is to find $.07.

I’m almost halfway there!

Attachments

• 8440C765-41DB-41A1-B6EC-44D6801365DD.jpg
    8440C765-41DB-41A1-B6EC-44D6801365DD.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 98
I hate setting goals because I get depressed when I fail. So my goal for this (and every) year is to find $.07.

I’m almost halfway there!

Keep at it. And slow down with chattin' online with babes all day. It might be cutting into your MDing time.

Back
Top Bottom