• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

beaches FL and TX

If people don't quit piling up in groups I wouldn't doubt it. If they used common sense then maybe it could be avoided but that is a thing of the past.

Cliff

If they do, that will give me a chance to hunt my permissions....which currently is just my yard and my wife has informed me that the leave no trace rule still applies.....its not an old house...1955...but maybe theres a silver something squirreled away under the grass somewhere....i know this florida dirt does a number on the zinc pennies....

We're closing here for 4th of July the 4th.

Looks like a few more South Florida beaches are closing next week in addition to Miami Dade county. Palm Beach, Broward, and Monroe counties are also closing for the 4th of July weekend. At least it’s temporary for now. I was looking forward to fresh drops lol

Looks like a few more South Florida beaches are closing next week in addition to Miami Dade county. Palm Beach, Broward, and Monroe counties are also closing for the 4th of July weekend. At least it’s temporary for now. I was looking forward to fresh drops lol
I have been noticing that the summer fresh drop rate is way down as is the amount of beach goers for this time of year. And with our relatively lull summer weather patterns its very difficult to find any openings.

I have been noticing that the summer fresh drop rate is way down as is the amount of beach goers for this time of year. And with our relatively lull summer weather patterns its very difficult to find any openings.
That's the problem we had here in Texas. There were no shortages of people at the beach and they weren't paying any attention to distancing.

Cliff

Nothing except the bars right now. Our paper says there are spikes.... BUT it appears the no. are down for hospital and deaths. People aren’t doing bad here I don’t think keeping 6’ away.

What we aren’t seeing is people other than locals.... with a few scattered from up North. Will we see the Canadians this year? Guys are really working the few drops out there and even the trash isn’t bad. Sooo come winter it’s going to be slim Pickens I think.

Texas just closed the bars again but they are still letting restaurants open at 50% occupancy. We'll see how long that lasts.

Cliff

I went to a bar tonite that had been take out only. There were 9 people around the bar and 8 people at the tables in the same room with no masks . I don’t know if they were following the latest directives or not . I just know I didn’t feel safe. We may just be extincting ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom