Excalibur Gold..#56...14 grammer

OBN

OldCherryPicker
Forum Supporter
Just posting to show the Excalibur will not be replaced by the AQ...I see them as the a very good combo..."for me"..And to show how paranoid I am about the spots I hunt. This spot I keep undercover for it is a gold mine and targets can be found by the better hunters..
And the funny part on that.... it use to be the spot I took everyone when they came in town to share a hunt.......I just happened to wonder off one time... I took a distant friend there (OC Cop)..........and found a beach that was never known right next to it...:shock: That point on I went silent.. :shifty:

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 684
Last edited:
Another nice ring for sure , BUT...I'm not buying that excuse ! I thought the AQ was the tool to dive deeper into that goldfish bowl of yours. For that deep gold the xcal won't reach ? But I get it. Your not used to it. Its gotta take time. I actually wonder how many hours guys have on these actually hunting beaches.

I know the feeling. When I 1st got my Nox, I was so frustrated trying to figure it out on a spot where I knew gold was. Couldn't do it. Threw the Nox aside , grabbed my DF and in 10 minutes had gold. What is the #1 negative on the AQ ? And #1 positive on the xcal ?

Another nice ring for sure , BUT...I'm not buying that excuse ! I thought the AQ was the tool to dive deeper into that goldfish bowl of yours. For that deep gold the xcal won't reach ? But I get it. Your not used to it. Its gotta take time. I actually wonder how many hours guys have on these actually hunting beaches.

I know the feeling. When I 1st got my Nox, I was so frustrated trying to figure it out on a spot where I knew gold was. Couldn't do it. Threw the Nox aside , grabbed my DF and in 10 minutes had gold. What is the #1 negative on the AQ ? And #1 positive on the xcal ?

The excal is a disc machine...The AQ is a PI..you take the best one for the job..it's that simple..

...Your wife must go crazy with some of the questions you ask..:laughing:.
I do love your since of humor...

The excal is a disc machine...The AQ is a PI..you take the best one for the job..it's that simple..

...Your wife must go crazy with some of the questions you ask..:laughing:.
I do love your since of humor...
The wife drives me crazy with her answers ! OCD , ADD , the whole package. All the labels in the pantry facing outward...you know what I mean
But seriously , I thought you really wanted that primarily for some spots where you could go deeper that the xcal. Do you do those spots already ? Or just later , give it a rest...

As far as the AQ, I'm have 2 beach's right now where I am using it.... 9 gold with it so far....I will be months on these two spots.......I work very slow, these are signals you really have to work for.... Ask Craig, I seen him work a 10 foot area in about 2 hours...that's slower then me..I do about 20 but often do a turn and go back thru... gold can be in different positions..sometimes heard coming in from different angles.

Excalibur has it spots..So they are a team, Every beach is different so I will take the best for the job..

I'll be busy the rest of my Pirating career. Last count I had ....77...beach's 2014...:shock:

Attachments

• 77 Chesapeake Beach's..jpg
    77 Chesapeake Beach's..jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 622
As far as the AQ, I'm have 2 beach's right now where I am using it.... 9 gold with it so far....I will be months on these two spots.......I work very slow, these are signals you really have to work for.... Ask Craig, I seen him work a 10 foot area in about 2 hours...that's slower then me..I do about 20 but often do a turn and go back thru... gold can be in different positions..sometimes heard coming in from different angles.

Excalibur has it spots..So they are a team, Every beach is different so I will take the best for the job..

I'll be busy the rest of my Pirating career. Last count I had ....77...beach's 2014...:shock:

You worked just as slow as I did when we hunted with Cupajo, PI Joe and Fsa46 and a PI is not for every spot... if you remember Cupajo was working a spot and I wanted to hit it with my Excal and I waited while he filled his pouch with ferrous trash while swinging his pulse,,,, after he moved I went in there with the Excal and pulled out 4 gold and multiple silvers and if I remember correctly you were pulling old silvers and hadn't moved more than a few feet...

On another subject just because someone else who is not a beach hunter says something doesn't make it true... don't make me revisit the Find Mall discussions :laughing:

I almost forgot... nice score... are there initials in the ring to help you return it :lol:

Great find Joe. I dont believe anyone machine is a multi use machine.... in that it is superior in every condition/area. Ive just been amazed for the past several years just what you have recovered and the depth you get out of that Xcal. You have some serious patience to pass shallower targets as well. Surely people didnt expect the AQ to have people putting other machines in the closet? Even here there are times you just have to cover more beach...... THEN come back and concentrate on weaker targets. Joe ... you dont need a machine we are going to just give you a stick.:laughing: Cant wait to see what you have learned in a year that you can pass on. Obviously the more people using it the more info and awww ha moments we get for running it and its ability.

Obn you are blessed to have so many beaches!

Back
Top Bottom