Better day today

zeemang

Forum Supporter
I hit it early again looking for flat water, and it was there. Seems i can get flat, but at high tide or rough as bricks at low tide, i choose flat...
I stayed in closer to shore today, hung at about waist deep, two hours at one spot and then hit another spot for an hour. I found a slight dip in the bottom that was maybe 10 feet by 100 feet long and dug everything that even made a peep on the excal, hence all the old bottlecaps. I wanted to be sure i took advantage. On those small blips i pulled two thin necklaces and the bracelet, the gold came out sounding like a pultab. It's only a gram and a half, but it's YELLOW...
HH all!

Attachments

• Photo0886.jpg
    Photo0886.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 227
  • Photo0888.jpg
    Photo0888.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 221
  • Photo0889.jpg
    Photo0889.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 226
That is a lot of trash targets. You never know about those pesky bottle tops or pulltabs. Best to dig them all I feel also. I have found gold rings that change tones just like a cap. Congrats on the yellow.

You were a busy :pirate: today Z, and looking at all those finds, :workforgold: would be appropriate to say for this hunt. :yes:

that's a busy 3 hours with all those targets,,,:lol:congrats on the gold,,,,looks like that spot is starting to give for you,,,,GL HH

Back
Top Bottom