On the board for July! Triple Ring score!

Slimpickuns

Forum Supporter
Hit the wet sand for 3 1/2 hours at one of my favorite spots. Decent amount of targets seemed to have been pulled down from the previous high tide. First ring hit was a Ti spinner ring with a very small single diamond, the spinner part has seized due to sand being packed in between. Next ring was a 925 heart ring with small diamonds. Then about 40 feet away I hit a ring that at first glance thought was just silver or SS. There was a few lurkers walking around so didn't spend too much time examining it, just tossed it in my finds pouch and kept hunting. When I got back to my car I took a closer look at the ring and was stoked to see "750" stamped on the inside of the shank! :woot: Didn't know Chanel made jewelry till I got home and looked up the brand logo on the ring. I cant seem to find this particular ring online anywhere to get an estimate on the price, but I imagine it's gotta be pretty pricey :yes: Ring weighs in at 4.1 grams. All stones for all 3 rings test good. Clad count was exactly $11.

Thanks for looking, HH!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 548
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 572
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 547
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 531
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 539
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 548
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 552
Slim, you are on the board and running for the month,,,,thats a sweet ring,,,,,,I sometimes envy you guys in Cali where you get those huge surf waves and big, big tide extremes,,,,makes wet sand hunting very productive,,,,,hope that is start for more,,,GL HH

Back
Top Bottom