my new Excal blue 1000

Gold Digger 2

Elite Member
Ok, I have had my blue 800 for a year and half now and it has outshined gold finds from my green 10" in a big way,,,,it runs so much smoother and way less chatter around waves and wash line,,,,I think Dew is right in saying that the green machines have more trouble ground balancing the blue machines,,,,This one I bought local from a guy who bought it local as well and never used it,,,,he wanted 600 and when I saw it and the cables split everywhere, I told him 300 bucks, he said no, I can get 400 from a pawn shop,,,,I said nice meeting Frank and get back to them before they change their mind,,,,He called the next day and counted at 350, I said what the heck, I need a 10" blue so be it,,,:lol:sent it to Kellyco and put new coil, GGAMP HP, new rubbers and o-rings on and got it back in 6 days,,,,NOW, I have a brand new machine for a total of $901,,,,,,:yes: cause this thing was only used like once and had absolutely no wear on the coil,,,,,a shame that someone used it a time or two and didn't rinse the cables and ruined it,,,,,,I probably wont sell my green because they do have better tone disc, and a couple of beaches I hunt are real trashy,,,,today, Dew and I are going to be hunting later and it goes on its maiden voyage,,,,both of my other Excals on their maiden voyages brought gold back on day one,,,,crossing my fingers on todays maiden voyage,,,,GL HH

Attachments

• 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 99
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 96
  • 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 99
  • 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 95
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 98
Now if we dont get electrocuted out there we will get her wet. Man ... those are ugly cables. Im disappointed i missed the mail person yesterday since they had my machine with a few changes. Id liked to gotten them both wet and swapped around to see how we like them. GL out there and great looking Blue. B a real nice day to get double gold..... Hey, but we did find those spanish coins the other day.... thou i dont know what that acronym C O P Y stood for.:laughing:

Dew

Back
Top Bottom