Video: My Hunting Area

Very cool place, I know the water there is Beautiful, but with lots of hunters.

Very cool place, I know the water there is Beautiful, but with lots of hunters.
On a good day the water is calm as a bath tub. You can see your toes neck deep and the water is full of all kinds of fish, rays, dolphins, manatees and other marine life. Of course there are lots of these there too:

Attachments

• wow.jpg
    wow.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 203
Did someone get a gopro? Where the heck the beach.....:laughing: I wonder if those are some of the Scientology girls that live there?

Dew

Don't get too close to the edge of the roof and slip while you are looking through the camera,,,,:laughing:Is that a phone or a gorpro,,,,I recently got a gopro black edition and it is way cool,,,,,I got a video of a hunt with Dew that we both dug a ring at the exact same time 15 feet from each other,,,,problem was his was gold and mine was SS. What even was worse is that I dug a diamond engagement ring later after that and the battery had died like 5 minutes before,,:no: I got to figure out had to edit it and stuff but will try to get it on the form soon,,,,just too dang busy hunting every day,,,:laughing:GL HH

As I told you before.......what a job, just to bad at times you have to use that four letter word to describe what you do..........WORK! :laughing:

Cliff

Back
Top Bottom