Have You Ever Seen An 1851 $1 Gold Coin?

wha?

"I normally don't post gold finds anymore due to lurkers but this one is special."

Not sure the implications there being you didn't say where you found it. Am I missing something?

I've got one in my coin collection but never found one, wish i have. Awesome Find!!! GL and HH

"I normally don't post gold finds anymore due to lurkers but this one is special."

Not sure the implications there being you didn't say where you found it. Am I missing something?
The lurkers know where I live. They also know where several of my hunting buddies live and our beaches. I have had guys on the beach tell me they watch FMDF all the time to see where gold is being found. I bait them by asking if they read the forums. If they say yes I tell them I never post but read where gold is being found. Then they confess profusely. Like I am one of them. :laughing:

They mentioned some guy named "lookin" (me) and a guy named "dc something" and another by the name DCV (CDV). That has happened 3 times since April when I moved here. Dew and Tim have the same problem where they live. If I met you on the beach I would not tell you my handle on here. That would just add another lurker. I do talk to my hunting buddies. We tend to help each other. The rest of the guys can go fish. :laughing:

The lurkers know where I live. They also know where several of my hunting buddies live and our beaches. I have had guys on the beach tell me they watch FMDF all the time to see where gold is being found. I bait them by asking if they read the forums. If they say yes I tell them I never post but read where gold is being found. Then they confess profusely. Like I am one of them. :laughing:

They mentioned some guy named "lookin" (me) and a guy named "dc something" and another by the name DCV (CDV). That has happened 3 times since April when I moved here. Dew and Tim have the same problem where they live. If I met you on the beach I would not tell you my handle on here. That would just add another lurker. I do talk to my hunting buddies. We tend to help each other. The rest of the guys can go fish. :laughing:

Just don't try the Craigslist trick. It causes traffic jams:laughing:

Oh good, I'm still invisible, which as you know is quite a feat! :laughing:

DANG! that is one nice find off the bucket list,,,,,If I am not mistaken, you have two off the bucket list with the rolex also,,,:laughing:great work Greg,,,GL HH

That's awesome! I am just about wrapping up all the things I have wanted to find and I have two left: (1) a gold coin. (2) an old american coin...not like I'll have much luck with #2 out here :)

Back
Top Bottom