Platinum (and 18k) towel line find

MTJosh

Elite Member
Was up at my place in Montana past couple weeks so great fishing but no detecting lately. Made it back to socal yesterday and this morning hit a local beach at low tide. Wet still beyond sanded in so hit the top lip and towel line. Was getting the usual never ending bottle caps and tent stakes (5 bottle caps for every coin ratio). Then after digging a huge jagged piece of iron and taking it up to the trash can walked back down and next target at towel line was a nice 18k and PLAT ring. It was over 10" deep so has been there a couple weeks with people stepping it deeper and deeper. I found the same exact model ring made by "DIANA" last December. This one size 10 and is 8.4 grams (last one size 7 and only 8grams ). Hope I keep finding these. Last one sold over $300 on ebay. This one has some bible verse inscribed in it but maybe that will help with the sale. It has been too long without gold so gold/plat is great way to get the summer back in full swing. Also found usual clad, junk jewelry toys and ecigerette. Was back home and working by 8am. May see if I can get lucky again in the morning.

Attachments

• gold_plat ring Diana 7_15.jpg
    gold_plat ring Diana 7_15.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 329
  • gold_plat ring wt 7_15.jpg
    gold_plat ring wt 7_15.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 322
  • finds 7-15.jpg
    finds 7-15.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:
Very very nice. I can definitely. See those doing well on the bay

Nice platty/gold Josh! That ring is sharp! The towel line seems to be where the party's at lately. Hope it continues till the wet sand conditions improve :yes:

Back
Top Bottom