Gold and ICE! ICE! Baby.

Nice Ice

Congrats on that ring. What kind of detector do you dive with? Doesn't say on your thread.

Congrats on that ring. What kind of detector do you dive with? Doesn't say on your thread.

I found it with my CZ-21 and I also have a Sting Ray 2 that works great for small stuff.

KC

Thank you all for your comments.

Someone likely paid 10 grand to get it. A real small 14k diamond ring is $1600 new. That ring is actually a little ugly. Take some time to sell for much more IMO. Jewelry store has lots of customers. Even if you let them sell it for you they'd take at least half.

I plan on making a visit back to look in their showcase.Thanks for the comments.

KC

nice payday for that honker!!

if it were me ..i would go back to those 2 dealers that tried to blatantly rip you off, chew them out and make sure they knew that i would be spreading the word around town of their dishonesty.

i understand they are in a business to make money. but what they tried to do to you in my opinion is bordering on criminal. i would NOT let their actions slide.

Great find! I doubt it will be you last. Congratulations.
I feed off of stuff like this. Thanks for sharing.

super sweet ring! man, that is a chunk of gold and a chunk of a stone,,,,,what machine were you using,,,,,that is a lot of bottle caps,,,,,,congrats on a great find,,,,,that one is going to get you swinging until your arm falls off,,,,,,:laughing:GL HH

Back
Top Bottom