Seated dime #7 FTY

cellrdwellr

Elite Member
Hey everyone, had a chance to get out for a few hours last night to my buddies colonial/rev war permission field. No copper for me aside from a copper memorial but I was able to nab a nice old silver. My buddy Danny hit a Massachusetts half cent. Unfortunately all you can make out is the injun. Pretty toasted. First seated from this field, all silver coins have either been older or newer than seated. Got some relics too I need to clean up, a few buttons, rivets, and lead. She's in pretty good shape, full liberty. Ground is already getting hard :( probably a couple more weeks left of hunting. Thanks for looking and happy hunting!

Attachments

• 1112171810a.jpg
    1112171810a.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 280
  • 1112172308.jpg
    1112172308.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 268
  • 1113171222a.jpg
    1113171222a.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 271
  • 1113171223.jpg
    1113171223.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 269
That is a beautiful Seated Coin Jeff. Congrats on its recovery. Hope your wrong about the time line for hunting as I am still 3 short of the century mark. Trapper

That is a beautiful Seated Coin Jeff. Congrats on its recovery. Hope your wrong about the time line for hunting as I am still 3 short of the century mark. Trapper

Congrats on the seated,it sure looks great.

Silvers older than SEATED?

Get back there!

Great find!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on scoring a Seated Dime for silver #101...it's a fine dig!

That's a beauty.
Congrats!!

wow ! love that coin..

That's an awesome spot and sweet coin. Congrats on seated #7.

Seven??? FTY??? You suck!:lol:

Thanks folks! A nice surprise, and icing on a great season that will be over shortly...this was probably the busiest year of my life for sure. I appreciate the comments and HH!

AWESOME ! You guys got some great ground to dig in up there. A seated anything is no.1 on my most wanted list. Good luck Mark By the way why do you hunt at night?

AWESOME ! You guys got some great ground to dig in up there. A seated anything is no.1 on my most wanted list. Good luck Mark By the way why do you hunt at night?

Very nice! A lot of detail left on that one, Congrats on a great year Jeff!
Hate to see winter coming but the ground is freezing up fast.

That's a very nice coin! Sounds like a very productive site! Congrats!

A great find - congrats !
Thanks everyone! I usually hunt at night because I watch my two little ones during the day while the Mrs. does her college stuff. I go to work at 4 pm until midnight and usually hunt for short stints after that. I don't mind it cause I'm rarely ever bothered by anyone :laughing: happy hunting!

Thanks everyone! I usually hunt at night because I watch my two little ones during the day while the Mrs. does her college stuff. I go to work at 4 pm until midnight and usually hunt for short stints after that. I don't mind it cause I'm rarely ever bothered by anyone :laughing: happy hunting!
You seem like a pretty busy guy glad to see you take time for your hobbies I hope here in the near future to make more time for hunting good luck mark

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Beautiful coin. Love the "in-situ" shot of the fresh reveal. Thanx for taking us along !

Back
Top Bottom