Animated avatar?

CTCurt

Super Mod
Forum Supporter
I have a new avatar, and he is supposed to be walking. How do I do it? I know some people had some difficulties doing this but can't remember what they were told. Please help. Thanks Curt

Is it linked, or did you upload it directly from PC.. not sure if that makes a difference?

FMDF doesn't seem to like uploaded animated gifs...linked from another webpage seem work better. You could try to uploading it to your gallery and linking from there.
Your avatar is so small I think for some reason it only contains single frame.

Voriax

it could be an issue with the file size.
i've got several animated avatars, but only a couple of them were within the size range to actually work for me here. oh, and i didn't "link" mine, i uploaded right from my computer.

at least yours' gets some exercise.... mine's a heavy smoker, lmao! :laughing::laughing:

Pete

Hmm...it wasn't only the dimensions, it was also the file size what made it not that easy to upload the GIF-animation. But at last it worked out...:D

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 64.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

If mind serves correct, I had to have both in the dimensions (smaller) to work.:lol:

I have an animated gif I want to use for my avatar. I've resized to 100x100 and it says it's 693 KB, I tried to upload it from pc and it just shows 1 frame and is not animated. My teenager is asleep right now, so he can't help me...:laughing:

Is this something we are able to do ourselves here? I see a few others that have them...

Edit: I see, trying to get it under 64 KB now...

Back
Top Bottom