Cool Junk No Coins

TNTGross

Elite Member
Went out to the three-acre woods again yesterday. Found some cool junk, but no coins. Top left is a Pat. Date 1877 Durkee salad dressing bottle with lid. Next to it is an unmarked Milk glass jar. Next to that is a cracked porcelain lined lid. Then we have an industrial cart wheel. What I think is the back plate of a clock. It had a small gear set on it.

We also have a Ford The Universal Car pendant/plate. It looks like it was glued to something at one time. Found this info: car-brand-names.com In 1912 the oval logo made way for a new winged triangle design. Originally introduced to symbolize speed, light weight, stability and grace, the logo came out in dark blue or orange color and featured “The Universal Car” wording at the bottom. However, it did not last long since Henry Ford disliked the emblem.

Then we have, I believe to be a pre-WWII, Butterfly Victory Band Harmonica. It has wood inside of it instead of plastic. During the war, plastic began to be used. Also, it doesn't say Occupied Japan and the site I am hunting is pretty much all pre-war stuff.

Attachments

• 5-17-19 hunt 01 (2).jpg
    5-17-19 hunt 01 (2).jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 509
  • 5-17-19 hunt 02 (2).jpg
    5-17-19 hunt 02 (2).jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 415
  • victory band butterfly harmonica 01 (2).jpg
    victory band butterfly harmonica 01 (2).jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 417
  • victory band butterfly harmonica 02 (2).jpg
    victory band butterfly harmonica 02 (2).jpg
    53 KB · Views: 414
Last edited:
Nice Junk !!
Looks like my homestead hunts.
Didn't know they were making in japan that far back.

Nice collection of finds. Congrats.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Very cool relics. What country or state did you find these items in?

:thumbsup:

I have a customer that lives on the intercoastal water way here in Jacksonville Fl. and she let's me hunt the 3 acre woods leading up to her house. Have also found a Morgan SD, and a 1724 cut 2 reales on that site...

Back
Top Bottom