Sinking my teeth into some gold!

TheKrustyClad

Seven hour hunt overall. I spent the first five hours scoping out spots during prime tide/weather conditions only to come across a spot with targets once the tide was rising. Made the most of the last two hours of the outing before the tide was too high to work the water effectively. Most of the 170 coins came in that last part of the day, as well as the two rings and the grills. I had to work for it today but it paid off in the end.

Attachments

• 9.9.2018.2.jpg
    9.9.2018.2.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 717
  • 9.9.2018.1.jpg
    9.9.2018.1.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 698
  • 9.9.2018.3.jpg
    9.9.2018.3.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 777
  • 9.9.2018.4.jpg
    9.9.2018.4.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 722
  • 9.9.2018.5.jpg
    9.9.2018.5.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 698
  • 9.9.2018.6.jpg
    9.9.2018.6.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 721
That's a loooongg day right there! How's your back feeling ??

It looks like it was worth it, big congrats on the GOLD!!

Seven hour hunt overall. I spent the first five hours scoping out spots during prime tide/weather conditions only to come across a spot with targets once the tide was rising. Made the most of the last two hours of the outing before the tide was too high to work the water effectively. Most of the 170 coins came in that last part of the day, as well as the two rings and the grills. I had to work for it today but it paid off in the end.

Excellent work! Those teeth must weigh a ton! Great finds. I get annoyed when I am constantly digging pennies!

:dingding:Great hunt! 7 hours would be hurting for me the following day.

Wow, that's quite a haul! Congrats on the gold! :)

Thank you, I'm super excited about it.

That's a loooongg day right there! How's your back feeling ??

It looks like it was worth it, big congrats on the GOLD!!

My back isn't too bad today, but I can't afford it! I've got another hunt planned for this afternoon.

Excellent work! Those teeth must weigh a ton! Great finds. I get annoyed when I am constantly digging pennies!

Thanks, I literally have to sift through the pennies at this particular beach. it's a lot of digging, that's for sure.

:dingding:Great hunt! 7 hours would be hurting for me the following day.

Ain't nobody got time for a that, there's more gold to be found!

That is a awesome hunt. Congratulations.

Thanks!

Congrats on a great,hunt WTG!!!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Thank you thank you!

Seven hours in one stretch!:shock: My wife would divorce me for five!:shock:!!
You earned it with a gold payday for sure.

I've got a pretty awesome girlfriend. She's actually supports my love for this hobby, no matter how dorky she thinks it is. :laughing:

Welcome to the grillz club!!!

You need to take a picture of you wearing it, or at least a mascot wearing it...

Congrats!!

<°)))>{

Attachments

• IMG_20150614_014359.jpg
    IMG_20150614_014359.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 547
IMG_1396.JPG

Sooo... I don't get it. If you're gonna pay for gold grillz, why wouldn't you first get your teeth straightened?

:?:

R5

Congrats on that amazing haul. I also have to applaud your ability to hunt for 7 hours. This time of year, four to five hours is my max. Great job.

Incredible haul!!! I hope you can get back to that spot and it isn't sanded back in. Just amazing what you can get into in the right beach conditions!!!

BCD

Back
Top Bottom