A first for me after labor day.

WildDigger

Elite Member
Day after Labor day was a good day. It started out first with having to run to the store for some dog food and as I walked by the coinstar I saw the change and noticed the Silver Washington right away. First coinstar silver for me. Then JB Xpress (James) and I went water hunting. Man the Equinox loves small earrings for sure. I got 4 rings 1 is my first ever 18k at 4.2g and 1 I think is silver as it cleaned up nice but no markings and 2 junkers. I did manage 1 925 earring back. Lol. Also got $2.02 in clad. I have found 21k and even a 24k that was a return but never 18k. The Equinox 800 is killing it in the water and yes it was submerged for about 5 hours control box and all. Used my Tony Eisenhauer headphones.
It is always nice to beat other Pirates to the loot. We where surprised as not to see another hunter all day.

Possible silver ring

:dingding: Congrats on the gold and other goodies! Did James get to score or has he sill not remembered how to find gold since he left South Fla? :lol:

Nice of Coinstar to spit out the silver. :thumbsup:

Good find on the 18k too.

R5

Congrats on the 18k! That other ring looks like it could be Pandora...Is there "ALE" stamped on the side of the band?

Nice hunt, congrats on the 18k!

Thank you!

:dingding: Congrats on the gold and other goodies! Did James get to score or has he sill not remembered how to find gold since he left South Fla? :lol:

Thanks

That’s a dang good day! Congrats on the silver wash and 18k :thumbsup:

Thanks!
Congrats on a the good finds.

Thanks

Cool report. Silver GWs seems to be easier to come by from Coinstars than they are from detecting. Then, congrats on the elusive 18K.
Thanks!

Nice of Coinstar to spit out the silver. :thumbsup:

Good find on the 18k too.

R5
Thanks!

nice hunt 18k is sweet congrats:D
Thanks

Some days just work out way better than others !Congrats on a great one !
Thanks

That’s a great haul!
Thanks

Congrats! Excellent job.
Thanks

18K! Now that is a good day. Congrats.
Thanks

Congrats on the 18k! That other ring looks like it could be Pandora...Is there "ALE" stamped on the side of the band?

Thanks. I will check again.

Back
Top Bottom