OBN Leftover Labor Day Scrap

Surf Master

Forum Supporter
Tungsten Carbide Triton Tc-850 garbage , and some milk money- is all OBN left me for the holiday, 32 block's up and back , herniated disc acting up, cutting the grass today , morning hunt tomorrow , looking to see if OBN left me anything else, a disappointing summer so far:roll: , the good new's is , Shogun will be able to go on the beach in October, i have more fun hunting with the dog than anything , Equinox 800 stock coil, Xtream Surf Master X3 scoop CF handle , had fun , the surf was rough , happy hunting , Earl

Attachments

• P1010017.JPG
    P1010017.JPG
    178.4 KB · Views: 432
  • P1010018.JPG
    P1010018.JPG
    173.8 KB · Views: 421
I know your pain Earl. hammered the beaches for the whole weekend and only came up with a tungsten ring and about $3 in clad. Getting tough out there to earn a pirates living.

Mmmm

They could b e diamond chip's , still junk in my opinion, seen pulled a lot of these ring's over the year's , another junk ring goes in the junk box , another round tomorrow, thanks for the replies, Earl

Last edited:
Earl not me cleaning those beach's, it's just not there this year. I am on constant alert from the OC boys and these guys hunt almost everyday, they are finding no gold. Sad state of beach affairs for what use to be one of the best spots on the east coast. Wishing you the best from the Chesapeake bay.

We had the end of summer hunt today and there were 13 hunters there.

Obn

Ya , it all most feel's like a waste of time , if it was their i would have found some , hot , and humid, today suns out, get my motorcycle out, than mower , started mowing , than come's a heavy down poor , between the weather, the !!!! at the beach, you called it wright for not coming down for hunting Joe, :roll: , happy hunting, Earl

At least you got out! If you don't get out you don't give yourself any chances.

Nothing like the past, one reason I stopped going..

Sand? Too many Equinoxes on the beach?
Multiple Replenishment's over the last 5 years, changing times, many new hunters, the normal things that happen when no gold is found. As far as the Nox, great drysand machine but when it comes to just in the water, at OC, they won't last but a few hunts if you come out alive. So far I know of 3, gone to Nox heaven...:(

Joe

Joe, i think your wright , on the replentishment, i think the ton of large machines , sifters , rolling up the beach in row formation play a roll also, i will give OC credit for one thing, plenty of beach , replentishment sand, bad for hunters looking for gold, Felix enjoy the Florida coast, as you will constantly get sand movement from storms, there are plenty hunters here also, if they are not finding much, thats a big problem 4 me,

Back
Top Bottom