Better than a G2!

61chip

Elite Member
I was lucky enough to win a Teknetics G2 at the prize drawings at the JGD Spring Hunt. It came in while I was on the road for work. Got home last night to a big surprise! Opened the box and found a new Teknetics G2+ LTD in green camo! Really looking forward to trying it out at some CW sites. Thanks again to James at JGD and Josh at Ironclad Detectors

Attachments

• IMG_2015042411320.jpg
    IMG_2015042411320.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 294
Cool! Sweet win. Didn't even know the G2 came in camo & LTD. Does that mean it has a boost mode like the T2?

Nice win !

"
G2+LTD

The G2+ will be an improved version of the G2 with added features such as FeTone adjustable iron audio, an enhanced V-Break Tone Discrimination system, a new notch mode with adjustable notch width and an adjustable backlight. For a limited time, they will also be available in two camo versions: green and pink (for the ladies!) These new features and colors will set a new standard for this popular relic and gold detector."

Hey looks great , now I just need you to hurry up with your honey do's , so we can go dig some civ tomorrow . Hurry up darn it no rain tomorrow . :lol:

Back
Top Bottom