fullxthrottle

Hello everyone. I just put my first real metal detector on layaway, a White's prism 3, and I can't wait to get it. I bought a cheapy from Wal-Mart last year. It was so frustrating. Don't get me wrong, I found some coins, mostly Lincoln cents, but I dug everything. If anyone could tell me anything about the metal detector I am purchasing, good or bad, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Hello fullxthrottle! Welcome to the forum.
I don't know much about the Prism III personally, but I've heard good things about it. Do a search here and I'm sure you'll find some info.
Nothing wrong with digging every target - we've all been there. Once you get the hang of your new machine, you will be digging silver in no time.

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll like it. The Prizm series are good detectors. Light weight, easy to use, turn and go, have good target ID and depth. HH.

Hey fullxthrottle, Don't feel like the Lone Ranger, I too am ready to find something other than nails and sheet metal':mad:', but as they say you can't find something good if you don' find something bad':lol:'
I am new also, again, I sort of got out of it about 10 yrs ago. I retired and needed something to do, so I am back at it with a new MD and is it something to get used to. ':?:' HH

Back
Top Bottom