Another Huge Day at Camp Buck n Ball!

61chip

Elite Member
MoBob and I got back to our site we call Camp Buck n Ball. It is the first time we got to hunt the site in good weather. We had an unbelievable day, about 100 bullets. Finds again ranged from .69 Minnie & round ball to buck balls, with the majority being buck balls. To top off the day, Bob found a nice little arrowhead and an antler shed, and I found a clay marble.

Attachments

• IMG_201403233970.jpg
    IMG_201403233970.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 546
  • IMG_2014032320292.jpg
    IMG_2014032320292.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 514
EXCELLENT!!!! Way to go on all the lead. Just goes to show that you know your detector when you are finding the buck balls... and it appears that you guys are WELL acquainted. Keep it up.

Thanks guys for the comments me and 61chip came across this site searching for a large encampment , I believe that we are over three hundred drops from this small area after only three visits . The site has us baffaled do to mostly just led coming up , and for sure not the camp were searching for , but hey were not complaining and know that their is still pluntey of lead remaining. Thanks again , and we will keep you guys updated on how it pans out from hunt to hunt .

Wow! Incredible amount of lead! I woulda been happy with the lead but the antler and arrowhead made a stellar day for you guys!

Thanks to all for the comments. It's a real fun site. Seems to be an endless supply of buck balls - almost all drops, many with the sprue still attached. Also a nice mix of big round balls and different size Minnie mixed in

EXCELLENT!!!! Way to go on all the lead. Just goes to show that you know your detector when you are finding the buck balls... and it appears that you guys are WELL acquainted. Keep it up.

Seven, thanks for the kind words. Both of us are breaking in new machines on this site - T2's They sure love the lead! We are getting lots of practice finding those buck balls - this last hunt, I found 2 of them laying on the surface

Back
Top Bottom