Cedar Point Roller Coaster

bbqcook

http://www.wtv-zone.com/butchnova/sigs/cedar_point.html

yikes_859.gif

The third one about made me throw up, the last one made me about wet myself laughing. Not gonig to catch this old man on that thing. Not that I'm afraid of heights, I just don't want to be in the target zone of "things" flying by :shock:

:wow: Man, you wouldn't catch me within 10 miles of that. That gal should have known better than to take a drink with her :lol:
pop

big mistake

Hi guys,

I have been on that thing.

My friends mocked me until I agreed to go on. :lol:

I basically felt the worst in my entire life when I staggered off. It was worse than giving birth. Yup. I will NEVER do that again. :shock:

hey have a great day!

Re: big mistake

coolcat7 said:
Hi guys,

I basically felt the worst in my entire life when I staggered off. It was worse than giving birth. Yup. I will NEVER do that again. :shock:

How cool is that. Go on the thing feeling great, come off feeling like you were pulled through a knothole backwards. :lol:

That last picture was shot in a bar someone stole it for this site..

Been there and rode all the coasters at least twice!

FWIW, Top Thrill Dragster is NO longer the world record holder. Six flags in N.J. has an almost identical coaster that is a bit taller, has a camel hump at the end and painted a different color and called something different! Ceder Point is, however, the Roller Coaster Capital of the world and I am sure they will break the record agian.

Funny thing is, I hate climbing ladders but love Roller Coasters!!!
Weeeeee!!!!

So Craig... I guess that could have been her drink then, huh? :lol:

I rode this thing two summers ago and it was the most intense thing I've ever done in my life. This thing is violent fast and peels the flesh back on your face and arms. Super intense. My crazy wife went on again later with her arms up the ENTIRE ride. The whole thing only lasts 17 seconds! I think its Six Flags over New Jersey that has one that is the same style but is about 40 feet taller and faster on take off and top speed.

Oh man, that is scary. :wow:

I was screaming just looking at the pics!

Watching it in one of those 3D movie theatres would be the best way to ride it.

Back
Top Bottom